The NEW Hidden Valley Simply Ranch is available in three delicious flavors and you can find each of them at Walmart. There’s the Original Classic Ranch, Cucumber Basil Ranch and Chili Lime Ranch. Each flavor is perfect for salads or as a veggie dip, or add as a spread for a delicious hamburger, or kick up your sandwiches by adding a fair spoonful. And of course don’t miss out on trying the ranch with this recipe, it’s the perfect spring and summer side dish! You can’t go wrong with that bacon cheddar ranch combo
- 2 lbs petite red potatoes , diced into bite size chunks (about 1-inch)
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used medium)
- 6 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Add potatoes to a pot. Add enough water to cover potatoes by about 2-inches. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce heat to medium and allow to boil until potatoes are fully tender, about 10 minutes. Carefully pour potatoes into a colander to drain. Set aside to cool (to speed cool them run them under cold water until cool).
- Pour cooled potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Add in ranch, cheddar, bacon and green onions (you can set aside a few tablespoons of the bacon and green onions for garnish if desired). Toss to coat, season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve or cover and chill up to 1 day (if you like the bacon crispy wait to add it until ready to serve).